Registration for the 78th IIRB Congress is possible until 15th March 2022.
Reduced fees apply at early-bird registration by 31st January 2022.
|The following fees apply:||Registration by 31/01/2022||Registration by 15/03/2022|
|Student first authors of oral/poster presentations||275 €||350 €|
|First authors of oral/poster presentations||375 €||450 €|
|IIRB members||575 €||650 €|
|Non-members||625 €||700 €|
The congress fees include:
- The attendance at all sessions
- Registration documents and abstract brochure
- Lunches and coffee breaks during the congress days
- Welcome reception on 20th June 2022
- Congress dinner on 21st June 2022
- Excursion on 23rd June 2022.
Cancellations must be sent in writing to the IIRB office (email: email@example.com).
Refund of congress fees
- Before 30th January 2022: Full refund of congress fees.
- Before 15th March 2022: Full refund of congress fees minus handling fee of 50 €.
- Before 15th April 2022: 50% refund of congress fees.
- After 15th April: No refund possible.
For organisational reasons, congress fees will only be refunded after the congress.
Impossibility to conduct the congress in an in person-format due to COVID restrictions
Should COVID-regulations in June 2022 require to convert the 78th IIRB Congress to a fully virtual format, new registration fees will be fixed according to the incurring organiser expenses. Participants will be informed by e-mail about the change in the conference format and the new registration fees. Registrations will be upheld if not cancelled, surplus fee payments already made will be refunded after the congress. A full cancellation will be possible until 2 weeks after the participants have been informed of the decision to convert the conference to a virtual format.
Cancellation of accommodation
The cancellation of hotel bookings depends on the cancellation policy of the individual hotel booked. The terms and conditions will be sent to you in writing at booking. We recommend to take travel insurance.