The IIRB currently has about 375 members representing 27 beet growing countries. Approximately 28% of members are affiliated to research institutes and universities, 30% to sugar industry, 23% to breeding and seed companies, and 13% to grower's associations.
We would appreciate to welcome you as a member of IIRB.
- As an IIRB member you are part of the independent international network of technical, scientific and business experts in the sugar beet sector
- You are entitled to attend IIRB congresses at reduced fee to profit from international contacts and networking and to receive topical information on current research in sugar beet
- As an IIRB member you have free information access to the congress presentations and posters published on the IIRB Web site
- You will be updated regularly on all events organised by IIRB like congresses and seminars
- As an IIRB member you may also, with the consent of study group presidents, become member of one of the IIRB's study groups and profit from this network of researchers and specialists.
To become a member of the IIRB, please fill in the membership application form. The form should be signed either by three members of the IIRB, or by one member of the IIRB administrative council, supporting your application. Please join your CV and send the documents to the IIRB office.
The membership fee amounts to 185 € per year.